We are looking for people who are Happy, Friendly, and Excited about life. He or she must enjoy talking to people and project a genuine caring attitude. You will be interacting with customers both in person and over the phone. Grumpy people need not apply. No previous experience in the automotive industry required. We will provide the necessary training to be successful in this position. ATTITUDE is key. We look forward to meeting you!
Morrison's Auto-Rite Inc has job openings available for a Service Writer! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Jamaica Plain, MA.
Service Writers are our shop's face and voice to the outside world, and are therefore an incredibly important part of our success as a shop. A successful service writer will have an understanding of automotive work, a positive and outgoing personality, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
The Service Writer will be responsible for:
- Scheduling appointments with customers.
- Ensuring effective communication between service technicians and Morrison's Auto-Rite Inc customers.
- Inspecting vehicles and accurately diagnosing problems
- Providing estimates to customers based on parts and labor costs and deductibles, after verifying warranty coverage
- Preparing accurate repair orders, detailing problems and approving repairs
- Updating customers with any service recommendations made by service technicians
- Maintaining and enhancing knowledge of automotive maintenance and repairs
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Dependable, honest and outgoing
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Set up an appointment because I had some concerns about my brakes. My vehicle was seen quickly, and the technician explained everything in detail, but I ended up not requiring any service, and was able to pick up my car on my lunch break. Staff was very friendly and patient throughout my experience and I would 100% use them again.
I have been going to Morrison's for over 20 years now. They're incredibly professional, thorough, friendly, and competent. I would highly recommend them to anyone.