Here at Morrison's Auto-Rite Inc we've built our business around our customers and our employees, and we pride ourselves on providing a work environment in which people look forward to going to work. We believe in embracing challenges and enjoying life.
Here's just a few of the expectations we have for you:
- Computer skills are a must.
- An organizational mastermind.
- Knowledge of the automotive industry.
- A love and passion for what you do.
- Open to learning, every minute of every day.
- A desire to succeed and grow.
- You've got to genuinely enjoy helping people.
- Patience, you can't rush quality.
- A team attitude, everyone works together.
Morrison's Auto-Rite Inc has job openings available for a General Service Technician! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Jamaica Plain, MA.
The General Service Technician is an entry-level position that is responsible for providing general services for vehicle maintenance and repair, such as oil changes and tire rotations. You will also be under the guidance of an experienced automotive technician that will assist you. General Service Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Morrison's Auto-Rite Inc's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful general service technician will need to have some experience in automotive repair, but also be a quick-learner who has the ability to receive instructions and follow our shop's procedures. Paying strong attention to detail and being dedicated to honesty, and fairness is important.
General Service Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing general automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
- Shop housekeeping, i.e. keep work area clean, safe and organized
- Maintain positive customer relationships
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
- Ability to receive instruction and to follow procedures
- Some or limited training in automotive repair, and committed to keeping up-to-date on automotive knowledge
- Some experience in vehicle maintenance, including the use of tools
Click here to submit your application for this position.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Set up an appointment because I had some concerns about my brakes. My vehicle was seen quickly, and the technician explained everything in detail, but I ended up not requiring any service, and was able to pick up my car on my lunch break. Staff was very friendly and patient throughout my experience and I would 100% use them again.
I have been going to Morrison's for over 20 years now. They're incredibly professional, thorough, friendly, and competent. I would highly recommend them to anyone.