- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Set up an appointment because I had some concerns about my brakes. My vehicle was seen quickly, and the technician explained everything in detail, but I ended up not requiring any service, and was able to pick up my car on my lunch break. Staff was very friendly and patient throughout my experience and I would 100% use them again.
I have been going to Morrison's for over 20 years now. They're incredibly professional, thorough, friendly, and competent. I would highly recommend them to anyone.