We are looking for people who are Happy, Friendly, and Excited about life. He or she must enjoy talking to people and project a genuine caring attitude. You will be interacting with customers both in person and over the phone. Grumpy people need not apply. No previous experience in the automotive industry required. We will provide the necessary training to be successful in this position. ATTITUDE is key. We look forward to meeting you!
Morrison's Auto-Rite Inc has job openings available for a Service Writer! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Jamaica Plain, MA.
Service Writers are our shop's face and voice to the outside world, and are therefore an incredibly important part of our success as a shop. A successful service writer will have an understanding of automotive work, a positive and outgoing personality, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
The Service Writer will be responsible for:
- Scheduling appointments with customers.
- Ensuring effective communication between service technicians and Morrison's Auto-Rite Inc customers.
- Inspecting vehicles and accurately diagnosing problems
- Providing estimates to customers based on parts and labor costs and deductibles, after verifying warranty coverage
- Preparing accurate repair orders, detailing problems and approving repairs
- Updating customers with any service recommendations made by service technicians
- Maintaining and enhancing knowledge of automotive maintenance and repairs
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Dependable, honest and outgoing
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Clean and squared away shop. They have been reliable and trustworthy.
Best auto service in JP. Free cookies and breakfast goodies when I drop the car off in the morning. Very down to Earth. Never tried to give me the run around or needless up sell. I'm a happy repeat customer.