Modern cars, light trucks, and sport-utility vehicles come with complex
technology such as digital dashboards, oxygen sensors, electronic computers,
unibody construction, and more. They run better, longer, and more
efficiently than models of years past. However, they eventually need to be
Before taking your vehicle in for repairs or service, do your homework so you receive the best possible service.
- Read the owner's manual to learn about the vehicle's systems and components.
- Follow the recommended service schedules.
- Keep a log of all repairs and service.
- Do not ignore any warning signals your car may give you.
- Carry a written list of the symptoms that you can give your mechanic.
- Resist the temptation to suggest a specific course of repair. Allow our experienced technicians to diagnose and recommend a remedy.
- It's important to note when the problem occurs. Is it constant or periodic? Does it occur when the vehicle is cold or after the engine has warmed up? Does it happen at all speeds? Only under acceleration? During braking? When shifting?
Check for the following common vehicle maintenance issues on a regular basis:
- Unusual sounds, odors, drips, leaks, smoke, warning lights, gauge readings.
- Changes in acceleration, engine performance, gas mileage, fluid levels.
- Worn tires, belts, hoses.
- Problems in handling, braking, steering, and vibrations.
- When did the problem first start?
How to manage your service experience:
- Ask as many questions as needed to fully understand your repair. Ask for an explanation in laymans terms if necessary.
- Don't rush the technicians. You may be called and apprised of the problem, course of action, and cost before work begins.
- Before you leave, be sure you understand shop policies regarding labor rates, guarantees, and acceptable methods of payment.
- Make sure the shop has your contact information readily available, so you can be reached as soon as possible.
Impressed at how friendly everyone was including all the phone calls and the poor mechanic who had to take a ride with me during rush hour to hear the sound I came in to fix. Thank you! Prices seemed average for the repairs I received. I will not hesitate to come back.
Extremely helpful, honest, and friendly! Brought my car in with a flat tire and asked for an honest opinion- Mike walked me around the car and showed me how to measure the tread depths, then showed me how to identify the damage to the sidewall of the tire, then helped me work out the most cost effective repairs options, then filled up my spare tire with air before I left to consider my options. At no point did I feel like I was being upsold or overcharged, and the time and honesty they showed will certainly be bringing me back. Cant recommend them enough!
Gregory Crisler, 05/20/2021
I just moved here and these guys were so kind and helpful! Excellent customer service!
Maggie McGrath, 05/17/2021