CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Morrison's is a rare combination of highly skilled professional service and warm personal attention. They know my name. They honor their estimates of time as well as cost. They are a small, independent business where every employee seems to take pride in doing an excellent job.
Andrea Clardy, 01/06/2022
Great service; you can tell they're not trying to nickel and dime ya.
Bruno Ribeiro, 12/29/2021
This is a very professionally run shop. The customer service area is the cleanest I have ever seen for an auto repair shop. The service reps are courteous, the work is done well & the communication is great. I am very pleased with Morrison's & will continue to use them.
Joseph Pedulla, 12/02/2021