CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Morrison auto shop has been a wonderful place to take my car. They let you know what needs to be done in a clear manner. I trust them.
Catherine McCarthy, 09/16/2021
Morrison's gives a thorough and patient consultation every time! I was referred here at the beginning of 2021 from a local facebook group and the service is unmatched! Eduardo and Rob are just so patient and, unlike a lot of other places-- they aren't condescending or make you feel obligated, and they explain and prioritize any potential fixes that need to be done. Every time I go in, I see them giving the same attentiveness to everyone. I'm the furthest from a car expert and I know I can trust them!!
Liz Eiseman, 09/02/2021
(Translated by Google) Top service! (Original) Top service!
Michele Lepietre, 08/23/2021