CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Morrison's is honestly the best shop I've ever worked with. They're professional, courteous, do great work, and go out of their way to inform the customer of every repair they're making and are happy to explain the reason why. I always leave the shop confident in my vehicle and their team as well as feeling more informed about my vehicle in general. This is my third year of going exclusively to Morrison's for all my vehicles and I have never had any problem with their service. Save yourself the time and worries of shopping around - just go to Morrison's. They'll take care of you and your vehicle with excellent service.
Will Holets, 07/24/2021
These guys couldn?t be nicer! I went in for a check maintenance light, and they found a lot of additional work that was needed, but walked me through it and made it clear they weren?t just trying to rack up the prices! They even offered to speak with my dad (the cars previous owner) to make sure we all felt good about the suggested improvements. I recommend them to everyone I know in JP that has a car!
Olivia Treuber, 07/06/2021
Impressed at how friendly everyone was including all the phone calls and the poor mechanic who had to take a ride with me during rush hour to hear the sound I came in to fix. Thank you! Prices seemed average for the repairs I received. I will not hesitate to come back.