CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I highly recommend Morrison’s. They are honest, very good mechanics, who have been consistently wonderful to work with.
Ann Hughes, 07/01/2022
Great service as usual. I called on Monday & had new tires installed by Thursday. Could have been done sooner, but my schedule didn't allow time. Always friendly & quality service from Morrison's!
Ed Maclean, 06/27/2022
Not the cheapest in the business, but I trust them with my car. Lucky to have such a great shop so close to home!
Kirstin Skyrm, 06/27/2022